01. I certify that the statements in this registration form are accurate and consent to the release of any information contained herein to the Ministry of Transportation, Insurance Bureau of Canada and the MTO Course Inspector.
02. To be certified: You must successfully complete the entire course, consisting of 20 hours in-class, 10 hours student work book and 10 hours in-car lessons with 6 months. It is the responsibility of the student to schedule in car session with the school.
03. To cancel a driving lesson, please notify your instructor 24 hours in advance. If you miss a lesson or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged extra for full lesson cost.
04. You may cancel your registration within 24 hours after submission at no cost. Cancellation after 24 hours of registration will cost $100.00 fee.
05. If you miss class room session, you need to re-schedule it and you can start your class room study from next session
06. If you miss or cancel the road test, please notify your instructor 24 hours in advance otherwise it cost you full road test fees.
07. Road test price is not included in course fee.
08. The school has right to cancel or re-schedule the class room session with 24 hours notice posted on the school web site. It is the responsibility of the students to visit the website for most update information/cancellation/notices. Full deposit will be refunded to the student after detecting the in-car session cost (if student done any)($40/lesson), if student is not interested in any of the new schedules posted on the school website.
I have read and understood the above contract terms and conditions. I agree to abide by them.